Army Men RTS Forum For Map Makers

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for The ones who really need to know about map editing & related stuff.....all are welcome!!!

Latest topics

» MASSIVE STUDIO UPDATE
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 pm by David95654

» I Unlocked Studio Mode
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:07 pm by David95654

» Madeira Portogallo Bellissima isola
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Portugal Schöne Insel
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island - things to do in Madeira Island Portugal
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portogallo | Bellissima isola
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:11 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portugal | Schöne Insel
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island | Portugal | Beautiful Island
i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:02 am by sharks | iniesta

Top posting users this week

No user

+3
sargehawk
Methuselah96
necron_lord11
7 posters

i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS

47gun

i will show you guys how to get the official studio editor of AMRTS - Page 2 Empty please somebody answers this

Post  47gun Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:50 am

face I already made all this that you spoke, it ties in the now in that I extract modify everything the shell... but after having made all this
    how do I do to do all files be a shell file x Oo again??? as I do to join all those several files of turn... to do the file-X be again or the one what make with all those extracted files????

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 6:43 pm