Army Men RTS Forum For Map Makers

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for The ones who really need to know about map editing & related stuff.....all are welcome!!!

Latest topics

» MASSIVE STUDIO UPDATE
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 pm by David95654

» I Unlocked Studio Mode
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:07 pm by David95654

» Madeira Portogallo Bellissima isola
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Portugal Schöne Insel
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island - things to do in Madeira Island Portugal
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portogallo | Bellissima isola
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:11 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portugal | Schöne Insel
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island | Portugal | Beautiful Island
Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:02 am by sharks | iniesta

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications

Classified
    Consctipt

Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications Empty Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications

Post  Classified Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 pm

As i promised you a long time ago was a way to mod AM2 AMAT & AMTIS

DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ ALL OF IT

So here is how you do it,
    1st go to your 3do directory
    2nd go to the game directory
    Ex. C:/program files/3do/army men toys in space

Level (NOT MAPS) editing:
    1st go to the folder labeled "Data"
    2nd Select the level
    ex. C:/program files/3do/army men toys in space/data/alienated
    3rd Right click on the FOLDER NAME#.txt
    ex. alienated1.txt
    4th press "properties" in the right click menu
    deselect Read Only
    5th double click on the .txt (duh)
    6th have fun

Troops Vehicles Weapons Editing
    1st open the folder named AAI in the game directory
    2nd right click on the files and uncheck "Read Only"
    3rd double click
    4th when the open with pops up select notepad, word pad, Microsoft word, or any other word processor.
    5th Have fun

REMEMBER TO MAKE BACKUPS OF THE FILE BEFORE YOU EDIT THEM
    If you have any questions about coding like
    createunit "XXXX" XXXX (XXXX,XXXX) XXXX X XX,
    Feel free to ask me AFTER YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING
    I didn't include everything in here assuming you would be able to catch on but I understand we're all human so I decided to use this as a Q & A topic. step 6 is really impotent DON'T FORGET IT.
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications Empty Re: Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications

Post  Maxspeed Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm

hey do you know how to add sarge from air tactics to toys in space? because i get a error
    Classified
    Consctipt

Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications Empty Re: Army men 2, Air Tactics, & Toys in Space Modifications

Post  Classified Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 pm

[Th€_bLAZ€]Maxspeed wrote:hey do you know how to add sarge from air tactics to toys in space? because i get a error
    You Cannot Switch ANIs from different games. I once tried to do that myself. lol!
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

ok :/ and another thing where is the code for the cheats? also is it possible to make new ani files?
    Classified
    Consctipt

Post  Classified Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:29 pm

[Th€_bLAZ€]Maxspeed wrote:ok :/ and another thing where is the code for the cheats? also is it possible to make new ani files?
    1. it's in the .exe itself
    2. No it's not possible because an ANI is a animated mouse cursor but 3do ani's are graphics that change depending on the color of the team and the angle it's turned. The 3do company made a program most likeley that makes those. If anybody find a program like that I would be verey happy. I dont know how they did it. Mad
    I have been searching firever for something to do that and also make new maps!
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:00 am

Ok thanks,the demo of my game is in the Army Men Sarge's Heroes 3 post.
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:41 am

Dude i just discovered that Army Men 2 ani files work with Toys In Space.That means that it is possible to use Sarge of Air Tactics in World War,the problem is that i dont have World War to test it.
    Classified
    Consctipt

Post  Classified Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 am

[Th€_bLAZ€]Maxspeed wrote:Dude i just discovered that Army Men 2 ani files work with Toys In Space.That means that it is possible to use Sarge of Air Tactics in World War,the problem is that i dont have World War to test it.
    AMAZING DISCOVERY i did not know that!!!
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 am

The ani files work too with air tactics that means World War will acept ani files of the previous games! Very Happy still i dont have world war Crying or Very sad
    Classified
    Consctipt

Post  Classified Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 pm

[Th€_bLAZ€]Maxspeed wrote:The ani files work too with air tactics that means World War will acept ani files of the previous games! Very Happy still i dont have world war Crying or Very sad
    I dont have it either Mad DANG IT
    MM[STKS]
    MM[STKS]
    Consctipt

Post  MM[STKS] Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:46 pm

i have it and will upload it.. Cool
    MM[STKS]
    MM[STKS]
    Consctipt

Post  MM[STKS] Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Ok i have uploaded it.. here is the topic link

https://amrts.4umer.com/t222-army-men-world-war-windows-download#1120
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:41 am

I have a question,what is the code to make a unit the Sarge?
    Classified
    Consctipt

Post  Classified Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 am

createunit "greensarge1" (xxxx,xxxx) A# rifle S#,
    I think
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am

it gives me a error,createunit "Sarge" rifleman(1163,3815) green autorifle, doesnt work too
    Maxspeed
    Maxspeed
    Private

Post  Maxspeed Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am

im using toys in space engine
    Classified
    Consctipt

Post  Classified Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 am

Ohhhhh....
    In that case you need to edit the maps themselves
    CURSE YOU AMM & ATLs!!!! Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 pm