Army Men RTS Forum For Map Makers

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Be a map Editor...
Register in our Forums !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for The ones who really need to know about map editing & related stuff.....all are welcome!!!

Latest topics

» MASSIVE STUDIO UPDATE
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 pm by David95654

» I Unlocked Studio Mode
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:07 pm by David95654

» Madeira Portogallo Bellissima isola
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Portugal Schöne Insel
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island Portugal Beautiful Island - things to do in Madeira Island Portugal
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portogallo | Bellissima isola
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:11 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira | Portugal | Schöne Insel
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 am by sharks | iniesta

» Madeira Island | Portugal | Beautiful Island
Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:02 am by sharks | iniesta

Top posting users this week

No user

4 posters

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important

««§ØW[Ju@n]™»»
    Consctipt

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important

Post  ««§ØW[Ju@n]™»» Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

The Official Studio editor is only is Dark reign!!!!!!

There is no Official army men rts studio editor its only Dark reign thats the truth!!!!!

I just got the menu army men rts studio and its nothing thats why they never show it cause its fake!!!!!
    {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™
    {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™
    Consctipt

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty Re: Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important

Post  {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™ Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 am

no i got a frenid and he should it to me the really Studio editor and he made a patch and maps
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty Re: Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important

Post  Methuselah96 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 am

ur either talking about archer or hikap

and trust me the amrst studio is there
    you can see it all in the code
    just go to base\interface\studio
    it's there
    ««§ØW[Ju@n]™»»
    Consctipt

Post  ««§ØW[Ju@n]™»» Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 pm

then how come they never show it in any youtube video if its real they have to show us but for right now me and my friend

Roger that dont thi8nk its real cuase they never open the studio
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Post  Methuselah96 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

it's real it's just that nobody knows how to get to it
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty Studio and a big fat chilli pepper

Post  sargehawk Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Last edited by sargehawk on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty right now let this one hit you right in the giggle stick....!!!!!!

Post  sargehawk Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

ok

Last edited by sargehawk on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Post  Methuselah96 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 pm

don't believe that vid
    the icons should not appear over the background
    that background is just a loading image
    not background
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty here is the stone cold truth my friends

Post  sargehawk Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Army Men RTS was the first shipped title from Pandemic Studios' Brisbane studio. Based on the Dark Reign 2 engine, the title was developed in 15 months for both PC and PlayStation 2 with a team of 12 people.

While there was no marketing budget for the title, Army Men RTS still sold a respectable number of units for the time, reaching 200,000 units on the PlayStation 2 and 60,000 units on the PC.

A publisher error with the creation of the PC gold master caused 50,000 discs to include two versions of the game: one retail copy from a week before gold master, and one development copy from a month before gold master, complete with development tools. All copies of this disc were landfilled a week before release and reprinted, making this version of the game extremely rare and hard to find.

When 3DO collapsed, Global Star Software purchased the rights to the Army Men franchise and produced a GameCube version of Army Men RTS.

Army Men RTS was Matt Harding's last shipped title as a lead designer before he left the games industry, toured the world, and became a viral internet dancing sensation as "Dancing Matt".
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Post  Methuselah96 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm

never heard that before
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty well

Post  sargehawk Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

well

Last edited by sargehawk on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Post  Methuselah96 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

lol
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty static in the code

Post  sargehawk Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 am

i am starting to learn c++

Last edited by sargehawk on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™
    {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™
    Consctipt

Post  {W.W}|ZLOOOZX|™ Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm

sargehawk wrote:Army Men RTS was the first shipped title from Pandemic Studios' Brisbane studio. Based on the Dark Reign 2 engine, the title was developed in 15 months for both PC and PlayStation 2 with a team of 12 people.

While there was no marketing budget for the title, Army Men RTS still sold a respectable number of units for the time, reaching 200,000 units on the PlayStation 2 and 60,000 units on the PC.

A publisher error with the creation of the PC gold master caused 50,000 discs to include two versions of the game: one retail copy from a week before gold master, and one development copy from a month before gold master, complete with development tools. All copies of this disc were landfilled a week before release and reprinted, making this version of the game extremely rare and hard to find.

When 3DO collapsed, Global Star Software purchased the rights to the Army Men franchise and produced a GameCube version of Army Men RTS.

Army Men RTS was Matt Harding's last shipped title as a lead designer before he left the games industry, toured the world, and became a viral internet dancing sensation as "Dancing Matt".
    not true 3DO was owned by the owner of EA and he has the code of the studio editor just meg him and i saw official studio editor from someone but i can not tell official studio editor is real how do u think they made the game and the maps not dark engeng 2 and the Japaneses players knows the code to because i saw them do things that we can do .
    Methuselah96
    Methuselah96
    V. I. P.
    V. I. P.

Post  Methuselah96 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 pm

WE CAN DO EVERYTHING THAT THE OFFICIAL STUDIO EDITOR CAN DO
    (didn't mean to shout)
    sargehawk
    Private First Class

Please Everyone read this!!!!!!important Empty biowire the sister to pandemic studio's

Post  sargehawk Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 pm

research

Last edited by sargehawk on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 am